Following a rather lazy Sunday, I’ve concocted a detailed to-do list for Monday.
- prepare garden for carrots, beets and radishes and possibly potatoes
- pick up leaf piles (they’re killing the grass!)
- continue working on Cow quilt
- attempt different handles for the Big Bad John’s denim shopping bag
- and of course there are the usual chores like laundry and dishes
This may have the appearance of a simple list. It is only 5 things after all. However, my garden is a disaster! My leaf piles are massive and many! And you don’t understand the constant struggle I have with dishes (too much cooking!) I’ve probably made my list overly ambitious. I’m a sporadic writer of to-do lists because I generally never get them done and then I just feel bad. I’ve “cheated” sometimes and created lists with a maximum of maybe 3 items and it was great to check them all off. As long as I ignored the fact that those 2 or 3 things were usually super easy 🙂
If it’s not raining I should spend the entire day outside. If it’s raining I can get plenty of sewing done (as long as I leave Netflix alone!)
Whatever the case, rain or shine, I have to accomplish something tomorrow! Right now, I’m going to carry on with the laziness and watch more Downton Abbey (my new favorite show) and hit the hay early. I hope all of you have a wonderful and productive week!